Stainless Steel Handmade Sink Manufacturers Shares A Small Trick To Install Sink Hardware
Stainless Steel Handmade Sink Manufacturers share how to install sink hardware:1. When the sink is moved or moved, it should be handled gently and cannot be thrown at will.
2. After the sink packaging is opened, please dispose of some unnecessary packing materials in time. Carton boxes and packing belts may cause injuries, and children should not be allowed to play to prevent accidents.
3. Before installing the sink, please read the “Installation and Operation Manual” in the package, and check whether the accessories are complete according to the “Detailed List” to confirm whether the product is in good condition.
4. During the installation process, the surface of the product should be protected to avoid scratches.
5. After the installation work is completed, the parts should be inspected and then commissioned to see if the connecting parts of the downpipe are loose and seep, so as to prevent unsafe things such as water leakage.
6. After installation, it is forbidden to use acid, alkali and other substances to clean the water tank, otherwise, it will damage the surface of the product. Use water, a neutral detergent, or alcohol to remove stains from the product and dry the water droplets attached to the inside of the sink.
7. After the product is installed, if the interior is still undergoing other renovation projects, please take protective measures such as covering and isolating the product, and rinse the residue in the water tank in time to prevent the dust and dirt from damaging the sink.
information about Stainless Steel Handmade Sink Manufacturers : https://www.afastainlesskb.com/product/sink/handmade-sink/