Eaton Char-Lynn Motor : 9 Key Indicators Of Aero Motors
The Eaton Char-lynn Motor describes nine key performance indicators for aero motors
1. Thrust is the most important performance indicator of the motor
2. motor thermal efficiency, propulsion efficiency, total efficiency
3. Thermal efficiency: the ratio of mechanical work to motor fuel complete combustion and heat release
4. Propulsion efficiency: the ratio of propulsion and available work is also equal to the thrust multiplied by the flight speed.
5. Total efficiency: the ratio of propulsion work to complete combustion of fuel and heat release is also equal to the product of thermal efficiency and propulsion efficiency.
6. Fuel consumption rate: The amount of fuel consumed per pound of thrust per hour. Important economic indicators
7. motor important parameters: EPR, n1, EGT
8. EPR: motor pressure ratio The ratio of the total pressure of the low pressure turbine outlet to the total pressure of the low pressure compressor inlet. For the turbofan motor of the axial compressor, it characterizes the thrust.
9.n1: Fan speed For high bypass ratio turbofan motor, the fan generates most of the thrust, so n1 is also the thrust characterization parameter.